DBOYS M4 mag to fit a G&G M4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DBOYS M4 mag to fit a G&G M4?

Alright Guys, Just wandering if a DBOYS metal M4 mag would fit a G&G M4, not sure if its the CM16 but either way would it?
    sigpic

Re: DBOYS M4 mag to fit a G&G M4?

No reason why not but I would invest in some better mags if I were you.

Comment

I would but on a slight budget and they are going cheap as chips haha
      sigpic

Comment

m4 M4 has a G&G lower and the mags fitted alright and fed okay, the main issue was the magazine catch (not a G&G at all) barely held them in. After changing to a mag catch that was the same spec as the G&G one my dboys highcap fitted/fed fine...

...until it broke.
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Airsofter View Post
          I would but on a slight budget and they are going cheap as chips haha
          So you'd rather spend money now on something that might fail or worse and then spend more money buying decent mags later on, well that captain is illogical!

Comment

I got 5 king arms mid's for £20 at the start. Then onto PMag's
            If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

I've still got some of my King Arms mags, great in a push.

Comment

they do fit yeah mate and ive had a d boys mag for my whole airsoft life and its held up exactly the same as any other mag ive had....fine.... its been dropped on the floor hundreds of times chucked across the field to team mates and its fine dont see why people instantly see a cheap brand and avoid like th plague

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
                  dont see why people instantly see a cheap brand and avoid like th plague
                  Because nine times out of ten a cheap brand will leave you out of pocket. On the whole you are better off buying decent now, even if you buy fewer mags now, you can always buy more later.

Comment

i have a g&g combat machine m4 and dboys mags fit but need a little tape to stop wobble

Comment

to be honest id rather pay less for a mag thats going to last exactly the same as one that will cost twice the price

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
                      Working...
                      X