Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

A little help on aps/g&p reciever compatability.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help on aps/g&p reciever compatability.

Basically i wanted to ask if anybody on the forum could let me know if a aps metal upper reciever would fit on a g&p lower reciever. As i am buying a full front kit/upper reciever in which i hope to be able to switch out quickly with the original g&p upper reciever and front end. Any help would be great thank you. Im not sure if this should have gone here or in technical help so sorry if im wrong :S
    sigpic

Re: A little help on aps/g&p reciever compatability.

I think the APS ones are slightly different size wise. Why not buy a G&P upper kit to go with the lower.

Comment

To be honest I doubt it considering the APS body needing to accomodate the blowback system, but I could be completely wrong.

Comment

I have been offered the front kit for a fairly cheap price I suppose I could just buy a g&p upper reciever and fit the front end into that. But it may fit. We'll see. Cheers for the replies anyway
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JCSsharpshooter Love anything that gets the adrenaline going. Fishing motorcross and airsoft are what I live for :D Find out more about JCSsharpshooter
        Working...
        X