Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multicam across manufacturers?

hey guya and gals,

was just wondering how similar multicam was from different manufacturers? dont know much about the subject, but just bought a multicam WAS DCS... Dont know whether different companies make their own, or whether its a patented pattern and they had to buy the material in before stitching it together or what? call me a noobatron, however thought i would ask as i dont want to buy something that isnt warrior, and it stand out on the rig like a sore thumb..

any help appreciated..

danny
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: multicam across manufacturers?

If it's a good company like WAS, Flyye etc they pay for a license to produce multicam fabric to make their kit, or they buy multicam fabric from Cryye, or they buy fabric made by a third party company who in turn have a license from Cryye to print multicam on their fabric.

Simple really :P

In short - it should be the same (apart from maybe slight variations in tone) across the board
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

ah right, simples thanks mate. just was wondering as didnt want to shell out for flyee stuff for examplle, and it stand out like a sore thumb!
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

That's why their multicam is more expensive than the rest of their gear i believe. Half their small pouches have such small amounts of multicam on them (due to coyote brown velcro/webbing) that you might as well save on the pouch and get a coyote one (or buy a high grade one that has multicam'd velcro and webbing as well)
        Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
        Working...
        X