Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-usable grenades

Hey guys,

Looking at maybe getting myself a re-usable grenade cheap as I can, I want something I can use green gas with or is much cheaper than normal pyro and BFG's. I really want something cheap where I can just put gas in for a bang and maybe powder spray (If i sprinkle talc in the casing) Ideally not one of the ones where you have to buy new shells each time, literally kind of like a Tornado style.

Please let me know your suggestions and what you have, also reviews if possible.

Cheers

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Re: Re-usable grenades

POM are doing re usable grenades, 78rds and are pretty decent, i just got one, paid £35 for it new
    "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

Aribos,

Not the answer you want but by a Dynatech its worth every penny it makes a bloody loud bang and makes people jump. Thrown into a camp it makes then run out just the very fact it hits the ground near people makes them move out of cover.

I have to say its probably the best money I have spent and they have paid for themselves already against buying one use jobs at £3.50 each.

Pound for pound you will not get anything else that makes you smile and either kills or gets you kills due to movement for the same money.

You know you want to :D
      Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
      Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
      Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

There are some quite nice ones that you just fill with gas and makes a loud pop. Since they dont sell them on Z1, I cant really point you to any. ACM make one but otherwise, there isn't much to say.

As far as a review goes, I've heard they are very good. The only thing to watch out for, is that the release of the gas provides quite a bit of kick, throwing the grenade around. Not dangerous, just harder to find as it will probably be not very close to wherever you threw it. You can buy talk caps to put in them as well, but to be honest, I'm not sure they are worth it. The sound does the job, and talk annoys some players if they get it full on.

Comment

Ah yes i know the effects of a dynatec, just a case of want something cheaper to use per time and dont have to carry blanks and tools around, those POM grenades or the Madbull GSG-1 look good, bit easier to manage gas wise etc.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

Dynatek... its still cheaper than useing a gas grenade, if you want to go really cheap get the .22 adapter and blanks.. £7 for 100 .22 short blanks ? reloading i can do on the move or whilst dead in about 30 seconds.. better than carrying a can of gas in your webbing..

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Still probably quite a fair bit out of your range, but try and search "airsoft innovations tornado grenade" in google..

Comment

ok guys , me and aribos been doing loads of comparisons

BFG- nice noise for closed in rooms , but expensive
                MADBULL GSG-01- niecly made , but not sure of the noise level , as vids are always in open , not closed room. 120db
                PRO ARMS GAS GRENADE- looks nice in black , very cheap , also 120 db but for 35 pounds , very nice
                TORNADO- expensive , but damn cool , also now available bang kit , but out of range

so i think i will be buying 2-3 of the pro arms grenades for me and aribos to use ( 1 each , then 3rd incase lose or break one )

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

aribos Find out more about aribos
                Working...
                X