Tokyo Marui P90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tokyo Marui P90

Only thee with a jealous mind cannot see the joyous love thine Project Ninety bring'th.

But we say unto those of the unclean followers of the Satanic ArmaLite Shepperd's.

"Fear not for all those who sin shall be Out-ranged! All that Blaspheme shall be sent asunder by Rate of Fire! the Mightiest God! who's name spoken by mere mortals be as the harbinger of doom for he is High Protector of all things small, white and round"

And to those unclean who dare to look upon perfection with the Eye's of mere paintballers we say unto you.

"Look not at thy stained jumpsuit but at thy dwindling coffers and despair at thy £6 per One Hundred"

Amen...

Comment

Get the TR version and put an extended barrel into the silencer, no range my arse.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Agree with all this, the TM P90 is one of the finest AEGs made. The gearbox is my personal favourite to work on. I am probably going to be buying one as a project gun very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope View Post
          Get the TR version and put an extended barrel into the silencer, no range my arse.
          Done that on mine. nice m4 tight bore that runs into the silencer....
          sigpic
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Comment

i've put the g-spec barrel in mine , perfect for long range . love it

Comment

Just to clarify, a longer barrel has next to no effect on range in airsoft. Granted, in real firearms it does, but in airsoft the physics the bb is subjected to when it leaves the barrel completely overrule any accuracy or range gained by barrel length. Airsoft guns are just not precise enough to make use of the extra length.

Having said that, a tightbore barrel does have an effect, and a very good one at that

Comment

TKOS tried a madbull .03 in and did increase range , then put the element tb back in , and could see the difference

but love it non the less , just installed some SORBOTHANE pads on the piston and cylinder head , after 1000 rounds , still effective , ( i know was a waste of ammo but worth it )

Comment

Simple: madbull barrels are better quality than element ones

Comment

plus its a little bit tighter bore ,

MADBULL 6.03 = 6.0298
                    ELEMENT 6.03= 6.032

:D

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                      Just to clarify, a longer barrel has next to no effect on range in airsoft. Granted, in real firearms it does, but in airsoft the physics the bb is subjected to when it leaves the barrel completely overrule any accuracy or range gained by barrel length. Airsoft guns are just not precise enough to make use of the extra length.
                      Isn't it about time someone Sticky'd that little gem...

Comment

Might add it to the tech guide, but no-one reads that anyway so not much point

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                          Might add it to the tech guide, but no-one reads that anyway so not much point
                          To true to true...

Comment

Originally posted by jfox61 View Post
                            I have used one. I thought it was awful. Don't get me wrong the gun itself was very good to fire. But if you don't like those shapes then no matter how good they are you won't like it. Try one first. Don't worry too much about performance as like all the guys say here they are awesome. I just think they are pig ugly and wouldn't use it. He may not like the feel of it or the look, but if he does he won't go far wrong.
                            +1. Tried it, great build quaility and firing etc but it didn't 'feel' right to use. Personal preference I guess.
                            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

If we all thought the same, like the same things had the same idea's where would we be?

Germany! :D:D:D

Comment

Yeah my bad was in work and speed typing, should of said buy a long tight bore but figured most people would get what I meant >.>

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben Find out more about Ben
                                Working...
                                X