Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with batteries

Hi there,

Ive recently bought an MP5, and was wondering what battery would be best to use?
    Was recommended this one http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6070 But was wondering if its any good?

Also looking to purchase a CYMA M14 SOCOM, and was again wondering which battery would be best? Been recommended to use a 9.6v 2200, but didnt know which?

Finally, what chargers do people use? Was wanting a trickle charger with LED lights to say when its done charging, as well as a discharger function?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Help with batteries

The nunchuck should be alright, though I have no experience of the Zero One branded batteries, the size would be perfect. As to the the SOCOM, the 9.6v 2200mah should be fine.

I actually use a lipro balance charger which can charge both Lipos and Nimh but seeing as I almost exclusively use Lipos now and it isn't exactly cheap I'd reccommend picking up at least a smart charger, that's what most people will be running.

Comment

Re: Help with batteries

Pick up a multi charger if you have the cash, so much better. Then you'll be set when you make the big leap of faith to LiPo!
      Originally posted by Tiercel
      The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nickhardcastle Find out more about nickhardcastle
      Working...
      X