Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glock carbine kits

sup
    so what do people people think of these? and which brands are better? working it out, i can aquire a glock 17 and three long mags for roughly the same price as an ksc mp9..however the glock has far more available spare parts for if something goes wrong, magazines are more readily accessible. plus as most cqb sites are semi only, i see little point in the extra price of a g18c.

with regard to the carbine kit, id rather buy a more expensive better one than a cheap horrendapig version..

thank you one and all
    j
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Re: glock carbine kits

also, to be more specific. what the thoughts on the aabb hera arms replica?
    -'Sly villain! Thou does not acknowledge thine hits!'
    -'I doth so, yonder vagabond, but thouest has the control of a nunnery whore, and thine accuracy doth compare to thine codpiece, short of the mark!'

Comment

Hi mate I sold an aabb on here like two weeks ago. Personally loved the look but found it to big for the range or accuracy of a pistol vs my m4. Having said that I had a kwa with a sound hog on it. And a strobe like people literally shat them selves mostly team mates it must be said !! I really wouldn't pay 300 quid for one but as u can pick these up for 50 quid I think it's worth it even if u get sick of it in a few months

Comment

The Glock has far more aftermarket parts if something goes wrong, but if you get a KWA MP9, KWA are meant to be pretty good when you order original replacment parts from them. I would get the MP9 (infact I did though it ws KWA not KSC) great gun and far better than any pistol I have used, plus it counds awesome already without the need for a soundhog. On a few occasions I removed the stock and used it in a holster as a secondary. Looks like the deal you are getting on the Glock is pretty good though for that price plus the carbine kit you could get a MP9 and 1 extra mag so not too much in it really.

Comment

if you already use a glock as a sidearm its perfect, at the moment i have a glock 19 in my hera arms kit,but i would prefer to use a 23f, as i like the choice of select fire, they are the same size as the g19,but quite cheap to buy 2nd hand, i got mine for £70.

My glock and mags has a few upgrades eg tb barrel, high flow valves, gas router shims,and using propane, i also managed to add a madbul tracer silencer, personally i think its excellent,fast ,snappy,very accurate and powerful,nice compact size,pointable,not too heavy,the mags are a bit though, i carry 3-4 long,plus 3 pistol mags, around 300 rounds,which are all interchangable with my sidearm
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I had a kapos v1 kit. Only thing that troubled me was swapping the selector over to the flat one, also swapping from semi to auto whilst in the kit wasnt too easy but you wont have that with a semi auto only. It does look great however and you get the same gbb goodness.
            Hero to some, Villain to most.

Comment

Originally posted by Bump View Post
              I had a kapos v1 kit. Only thing that troubled me was swapping the selector over to the flat one,
              Never troubled you at all

I done it

Comment

Im planning to get a hera kit and stick an AEP glock in it.
                Basically so ive got a sexy looking but really cheap cqb weapon as the mp7s etc are pretty dear

Comment

how do you access the battery in them
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the_monkey Find out more about the_monkey
                  Working...
                  X