Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What flashlight for a TM Glock 17?

Guys,

In the process of finding myself a TM Glock 17 and want to mount a flashlight.

Which one do people recommend? I want it to look the nuts tbh.

Also on the subject which holster would then fit the Glock with the flashlight??

Over to you guys
    Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Re: What flashlight for a TM Glock 17?

If you wanna do it cheap you can do as i did. I bought a cheap cree led torch from china for a tenner (rechargable battery and crazy bright for a cheap torch)and a torch mount for about 2 quid. Thats including postage. Can mount it on my ak or my glock 17.

Doesnt look as nice as the pistol torches you can pick up though it does the job brilliantly
    Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

Surefire X200A is the prefered light I beleive, RS or copy they still look good and suit the glock 17.
      As for the holster, the Fobus will allow the use of attachments such as torches and lasers.

Comment

Asg M3 clone here

Comment

Anyone able to PM me with places to buy any of these from? I really don't like the really cheap china ones tbh (I am sure they work great). ^^^^^ saying that it does not look to bad as above

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Anymore info?

Comment

Surefire X300 (or X300 Ultra if you want a brighter one) or you can wait until the X400 is released this year. There is also the Streamlight TLR-1
              Originally posted by Tiercel
              The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I have a Streamlight TL1-1S which has the strobe function - it was expensive at £160ish but its really robust and does the job excellently.

Comment

I'm currently using a clone M6 LLM on my TM17, not sure if its LED or Xenon (can't remember) its bright enough for the few times I've needed a weapon light on my side arm, and cheap to boot.
                  Opinions are like ar**holes, everyone has one.

Usually found being very unimpressed by a lot of players, but gets a pleasant surprise when they actually have a clue on a game day.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

989lips Airsoft wise: Get stuck in and make um have it Find out more about 989lips
                  Working...
                  X