speeding up parcel force charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speeding up parcel force charges

so ive been blessed with parcel force picking up my new gearbox, and according to the tracking details, charges have been amended and its in their central hub.

my question is how can i pay the charges off as soon as possible so that im not waiting around for another week if not longer for them to finnaly deliver my parcel.
    For Sale!
    TM M870 with a load of stuff
    A&K massada sniper spec
    Chronograph
    leaving airsoft so everything must go

As soon as you parcel is at your local hub give them a call and ask to pay charges.
    You may have to give them some BS about it being needed urgently or time sensitive, but they will allow you to pay.
    And it has to be once it hits your local hub.

Comment

Re: speeding up parcel force charges

I usually call HMRC when the tracking says it has arrived at customs and is awaiting charges. This means I pay HMRC directly (usually £5-9) and avoid the £15 charge from parcelforce. This is a stupid charge that most couriers use to make money, it's simply them asking money for you using their money to pay the customs charge. I don't have a problem paying taxes, but I'll bitch slap any company who tries to force charges on me such as TNT (who I destroyed in a small claims court).

Cut out the middle man, no b*llocks and pissing around with the people at the depot.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sir Stephen Find out more about Sir Stephen
      Working...
      X