Is this a Good Package?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is this a Good Package?

Wouldn't touch anything Umarex, you're paying for the brand.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

And the H&K trades.
      Originally posted by Lt. Macka
      big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Umarex should burn in hell!

Comment

There should'nt be any trades on an MP5 so if the G&G is cheaper go for that, I have a non blowback and it is one of the most effective AEGs out of the box I have owned, trully excellent and the externals are brilliant, much better than Classic Army or enything else.
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

By the sounds of it you have just started in the sport. Any type of GBB weapon needs a lot of maintenance (you need to strip and clean it every time, like you do with a real gun). So I'd suggest just sticking with a good AEG for a while then get a GBB pistol
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

The only Gbb there is the pistol, I don't clean mine every time I use it.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The MP5 is fully H&K Traded Up...... Looks really good, thats why I like it... Basically the G&G MP% but with the added bonus of the Trades from Umarex.

The Ebb works well too. I've been playing for a couple of years, just looking for a decent MP5 and came across this package deal. Always wanted to try a CO2 pistol so thought I would give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by jjimm22 View Post
                  The MP5 is fully H&K Traded Up...... Looks really good, thats why I like it... Basically the G&G MP% but with the added bonus of the Trades from Umarex.

The Ebb works well too. I've been playing for a couple of years, just looking for a decent MP5 and came across this package deal. Always wanted to try a CO2 pistol so thought I would give it a go.
                  Real MP5s dont have trades so I dont see why we should pay extra for them in airsoft
                  HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jjimm22 Find out more about jjimm22
                  Working...
                  X