Airsoft mask.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft mask.

Just wondering where could I get myself a cheap, reliable airsoft mask, I know its probably better to save up for a exspensive one, but I'm saving up for my first gun :/ so could you help me out please.
    Please reduce the size of your signature, thank you

Re: Airsoft mask.

im selling a mesh mask brand new.. 18 posted to you

Comment

Have you got a photo, i could have a look at.

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=35016

its in there

Comment

I take it you are under 18?, if so, then you will need a full face mask ,its a legal requirement, if over 18, then you can decide what to go with, either a pair of safety glasses or a mesh pair usually do the trick, have a look on the for sale pages, someones usually selling goggles/masks on there. just make sure they are a good pair, you only get one pair of eyes.

Comment

Yeah I'm under 18, I was looking for a full face mask anyway because I've heard you can get your tooth knocked out by bullets hitting them aswell, I think that might just be some cack someone told me though.

Comment

Nope peoples teeth get knocked out did you see the mask?

Comment

Nope, it can and does happen. Ive just had a mask made for myself by Heroshark on this forum to protect myself against it!

Comment

also its not a legal requirement just insurance purposes
                  Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
                  Seriously.... WTH?
                  Tenth Prestige!
                  http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
                  http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Originally posted by dollar View Post
                    I take it you are under 18?, if so, then you will need a full face mask ,its a legal requirement, if over 18, then you can decide what to go with, either a pair of safety glasses or a mesh pair usually do the trick, have a look on the for sale pages, someones usually selling goggles/masks on there. just make sure they are a good pair, you only get one pair of eyes.

Its 16 not 18 mate. And its not a legal requirement mate.

Yes i know the myth of shotting peoples teeth out. Well i for one can tell you its not a myth, its true. Ive shot someones tooth out before.
                    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                    Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

just something i know that ben is going to gz sunday and comeback if you are then well he wouldnt have to pay postage
                      :s sorry not my buisness i know
                      "Could have swore I just saw a guy in a ghi.....HIT!"

Comment

Lol thats the least constructive post Ive ever seen...

Comment

Originally posted by Could Not Think Of A Name View Post

Yes i know the myth of shotting peoples teeth out. Well i for one can tell you its not a myth, its true. Ive shot someones tooth out before.
                          Same, some guy ate a shotgun round to the teeth at about 10ft.

Comment

Originally posted by Could Not Think Of A Name View Post

Ok, thanks, i stand corrected, and as for the teeth thing, can and does happen, one of our regulars is stilll reeling from the £1000 dentist bill for losing half a front tooth

Comment

i have half a tooth missing from a round from an aeg about 20ft distance. happend 2 weeks back at the asylum. thankfuly mine hasnt cost that much to get sorted

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben Find out more about Ben
                              Working...
                              X