• Show
Clear All

• Silencer Adaptor for cyma MP5K

was wondering if anyone knows if this

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3112

will fit on a cyma MP5k?

Re: Silencer Adaptor for cyma MP5K

Hi,

now this has nothing to do with you manufacturer of gun but i thought it might be something you'd like to know and beware of?
    I recently purchased a kings arms hk copy mp5k silencer for my tm mp5k and the thread on my tm is a 14x1.25 pitch but the silencer has a 14x1 pitch so won't fit!!!
    Thought you'd like to be aware of different pitch sizes of mp5k front sights

Comment

Dont think it will work as the cyma k's not got a threaded muzzle.

Might be worth looking at the cyma pdw version as that might do.

Comment

Yes, however first you will need to remove the original part that is in the gun, the best way to do this is get a flat headed screwdriver, locate one of the six indents, push the drivers blade at an angle so it sits in the indent and push to loosen it (not sure if it is CW or CCW fit), if you are not sure what that means send me a PM.

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

As FireKnife said remove the original piece from the gun and fit a king arms silencer adaptor for the pdw thinks its 14mm ccw that's what is fitted to mine.

Comment

Yup I stand corrected, had the front off to check, there is indeed a grub screw that allows you unscrew the non threaded muzzle!

Comment

IIRC, the muzzle on my TM MP5K PDW had an M13 x 1mm thread where it secured to the gun. The outer thread is M14 x 1 CCW.
              I needed a CW adaptor, and I just happened to have a piece of metal long enough that already had an M13 x 1 thread from another project.

Comment

thanks for the replies guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny After a Few years away from the hobby, back and enjoying it more than ever! But my bank account HURTS! Find out more about jonny
                Working...
                X