sniper rifle bb ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sniper rifle bb ammo

I just bought a sniper ahead of a game this weekend. I'm looking to buy a heavier bb to use so the rifle is more effective. I was looking at .30g or .36g. What weoght would be best out of them? or if there is a better weight what would it be?

Thanks

Re: sniper rifle bb ammo

FPS? Hop set up? Make of rifle?

Comment

swiss arms SA 1 vsr copy. fps last check was 277 but considering putting in a spring i have that will increase it to between 450 and 500. not touched the hop yet

Comment

If your running it on 277FPS i would suggest .25's i guess...
        It would be slow as F**k though

Comment

Just stick .20's in it and use it as a bolt action rifle for standard ranges.
          Being a super tacticool epic call of duty pro marine soldier and marksman isnt what that gun is capable of.
          Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
          Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

ok thanks. If i don't like it i'll probs sell it to fund a tm vsr

Comment

Originally posted by Chevaliernoir View Post
              ok thanks. If i don't like it i'll probs sell it to fund a tm vsr
              This.

Comment

id use .3's mate if its 400-500 the standard hop wont do justice to any heavier ammo

Comment

Before you even think about using it, get it upgraded. You will go to a site and be peppered with full auto because your rifle is ranging that of an aeg.

I know the VSR needs reinforced parts to be higher powered so i dont know about the rifle you have. if you are serious about it, sniping isn't something that can be done on the cheap really. I wouldn't even use the rifle in its current state, but if i did, i would use .23's or .25's max but as above, they will be well slow!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chevaliernoir Find out more about Chevaliernoir
                  Working...
                  X