north wales milsim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• north wales milsim

hey so seen alot about Mislim and i live in north wales and my local site does an occasional sort of milsim but not popper milsim so i was wondering does anyone know sites near north wales ( im under 18 so places like IED airsoft wont have me) that run milsim.

Re: north wales milsim

Where's your local site? I know there's the armoury at Wrexham but haven't been there yet.

Comment

where do you play bud, i play at alpha 55
      Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

hahaha lol same. yea i know they do some milsim like on the 30th jan but i was looking at ied airsoft and there is quite a difference when you compare. want more like IED but over 18s only so cant go.

Comment

Try shock and awe airsoft

Comment

yea i have looked there and just had a look now and i see no mention of milsim on their whole website. its not a member thing is it or am i just looking in wrong place?

Comment

Shock and awe will be running Milsim this year. By a country mile the best site in north Wales presently so recommend you check it out man
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I no for a fact a week on Sunday sock and awe are running a milsim game.
                Add them on Facebook and you'll get all the game updates

Comment

oh thanks will do that.

Comment

Hey!! Westy here from S&A...as the guys have said, we have a MilSim this Sunday with the guys from Spartan MilSim that used to run 'in conjunction' with Alpha 55 a few years ago.

Find us on facebook as Phil has said as all our game days go up on there as well as the website.

Hope to see you there!!
                    Originally posted by Artekus
                    It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

Try shock an see out looks like a good site! but I play at at alpha 55 and there is a milsim on April 14th "operation bandit island 2!!"

Here is a link to a video of "operation bandit island"
                      http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gI-E80lm_kA

Comment

i have already seen it and i am already in the process of trying to get my hands on some decent mid-cap to go to number operation bandit island 2

- - - Updated - - -

sorry a little off topic but i wanted to know if the 30rnd beta project m4 mags are any good because a certain shop is selling them for very cheap but there are about 3 five star reviews on them so i wanted ur thought.

Comment

If there is 5 star they must be good. But why wouldn't you get 120 rounders mate?

Comment

because i have 2 120 but wanted some more and these are £20 including shipping for 5 so 5 30rnds + 2 120rnds = plentey

- - - Updated - - -

oh and also i want to try propper milsim so want 30rnds and i they are good will get some more.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

j.kinglsey Find out more about j.kinglsey
                            Working...
                            X