• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-Grip/Gripod. Usefull or pathetic

All in the title
    sigpic

Re: Bi-Grip/Gripod. Usefull or pathetic

useful takes up less space kills two birds in one stone handy for putting your rifle down and not getting it covered in rubbish also handy for shooting from the prone position or from a wall ect

Comment

If it works for you then awesome! Personally I just use my VFG as a bipod and rock it like that as I think they're ugly as sin!
      IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

Personal preference as one of those "high speed" types I think the Grip pod is the perfect compromise since it helps prone shooting but at the same time you don't have the added weight of a bipod and a front grip...

Comment

I do like the one where the whole grip splits in two, the generic ones that are a verticle grip with a pop out bipod on the bottom look a bit silly in my opinion, and are far too large to be of any use (having used one, it was about 6 inches long!)
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Monster Airsofter Hi, Im Jed and Airsoft is a big part of my life, Everywere you look in my home you will find items to show it. Gun hanging on my wall, BBs spread all over the house and bits of dpm here there and everywhere. I'd prefer mil sim but any airsoft is good airsoft, ive only tried Ground Zero and Challenge leisure but will try others like Tier 1, The Sandpit, Ambush and Combat South. Find out more about Monster Airsofter
          Working...
          X