Which hopup bucking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which hopup bucking?

I have a g&g combat machine m4 blowback and am looking to upgrade the range and accuracy.

I've heard a new hopup bucking is a good place to start but i'm not sure what to get.

The gun shoots 325 at last chrono.

Any ideas?

Re: Which hopup bucking?

In all honesty rhe G&G hop up rubber is one of the best ones I have used. I fyou want to try something different than try the Madbull blue or the Systema hop ups. Some people like the prometheus ones but they are a lot more expensive but are prety good.
    If you are feeling really DIY than try using an R-hop rubber or an ER hop rubber wich are the best you can get.
    If you want to spend a lot of money than you might be interested in the deepfire PTW style hop up but I haven't seen one so I can't tell you what they are like, if they are as good as the Systema ones than they are really good.
    Hope this helped.

Comment

thanks

would i see a performance increase with the madbull blue?

Comment

It depends because all the G&G ones I have are amazing but there are allways bad ones so try it, if it isn't better than maybe sell it or keep it as spares.

Comment

Between the blue and the g&g standard its marginal. The g&g ones are damn good. Quite possibly the best out of the box gun hops.
          Anyhoo theres also the guarder clear too.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Do agree that the G&G ones are amazing but I haven't tried the guarder clear ones. Rather destroyed it so I can use it with my R-hop

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FearlessFred Find out more about FearlessFred
            Working...
            X