Holster for TM Glock 17/18C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster for TM Glock 17/18C

Hi all - long time lurker, first time poster...

Would really appreciate some advice. I have seen this subject discussed elsewhere on the Internet but I'm hoping to gather some definitive information from people who have actually got a TM Glock 17/18C working with a non-general holster? I've read that the TM Glock 17/18C will fit into a Glock 21 holster - can anyone here actually confirm that they have got this set-up and that it's working well? I'm open with my budget - I just want to get the best solution possible.

Cheers,
    -Adam

Re: Holster for TM Glock 17/18C

Yes a TM Glock 17/18 will fit into a Blackhawk Glock 21 SERPA
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
      Yes a TM Glock 17/18 will fit into a Blackhawk Glock 21 SERPA
      Cheers Hawk. Do you know if it fits snug without any movement?

Thanks again,
      -Adam

Comment

It fits lovely mate. And definitely won't fall out. You could use a 17 serpa but will have to modify it some.
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Originally posted by dannyeprice23 View Post
          It fits lovely mate. And definitely won't fall out. You could use a 17 serpa but will have to modify it some.
          Cheers gents - I'm going to go for a Glock 21 Blackhawk Tactical level 2 or 3 Serpa Holster. I really appreciate the responses. Anyone know if the Tokyo Marui Glock 26 fits the Blackhawk Glock 26 Serpa holster without modification?
          Last edited by 1%er; 10 February, 2013, 15:50.

Comment

It will fit the 21 SERPA without modifications. But as Danny said, you can use a 17 but it will need to be modified.

Not sure on the Glock 26. Due to it being a concealed carry weapon, I only know that the concealed carry holsters do work
            Originally posted by Tiercel
            The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I see Zero One have the 26 holsters in stock - I'll go down there and try it out. Thanks again.

Comment

Whatever you do, don't buy IMI holsters as they need a lot of modifications to make TM G17s fit.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidK View Post
                  Whatever you do, don't buy IMI holsters as they need a lot of modifications to make TM G17s fit.
                  I did take a look at those too. Thanks a lot for the advice.

Comment

If your on a budget, the Weekend Warrior Glock holster Zero One sell will Fit a TM G17 without modification

Comment

Originally posted by daladzor View Post
                      If your on a budget, the Weekend Warrior Glock holster Zero One sell will Fit a TM G17 without modification
                      Hi daladzor - got a link handy? I'm open with my budget but don't want to waste money for the sake of it of course. Thanks a lot man.

Comment

This is the one i brought http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=7262

however if your not after all of that it appears identical to
                        http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=7801

Comment

Originally posted by daladzor View Post
                          This is the one i brought http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=7262

however if your not after all of that it appears identical to
                          http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=7801
                          Weekend Warrior CQC Holster & Leg Platform for Glock 17 (Black)

Cheers daladzor - that looks spot on. Have you got this working with a TM Glock 17/18C? If so, was any modification required at all? If not is it a good snug fit?

Comment

I can imagine the glock 26 will not fit in a 26 serpa as its the same internals therefore a wider than real steel slide.
                            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Yeah the TM G26 is a little fat for RS holsters too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

1%er Classified Find out more about 1%er
                              Working...
                              X