• What is better?

I would like to know what battery would be better for AA L85
    8.4v 4600mha
    60.00%
    9.6v 2200mha
    40.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: What is better?

A 9.6 would give a faster rate of fire, and 8.6 would be more gentle with the internals.

I don't own a AA L85, but I imagine if you want it to last a while, the 8.6v is the wise move. Battery quality will also be important but a 4600mah should last you a weekend game without any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Widgit View Post
      A 9.6 would give a faster rate of fire, and 8.6 would be more gentle with the internals.

I don't own a AA L85, but I imagine if you want it to last a while, the 8.6v is the wise move. Battery quality will also be important but a 4600mah should last you a weekend game without any issues.

Thanks. so wot about an 8.4v 3300?

Comment

In what respect?

9.6 will probably get you a high ROF, but it may not last the day (depending on your play style and games played). It's also more likely to fit the handguard. It may cause damage to your internals as well, although I don't know what a stock AA gearbox is like and/or if it could withstand a 9.6.

8.4 will give a lower ROF, but will easily last the game and then some. It's a small tank of a battery, it just won't stop. But you may not be able to fit it in the handguard. Less strain on your internals.
        Does not speak moron.

Comment

The number you are refering to is the mah (MilliAmp Hours) basically the higher the number, the more charge it will hold and the longer it is likely to last. If your not trigger happy you can last the day easily on a 3300.

My AUG used to take a 8.4v 1600mah mini type battery and I could play all day unless I got trigger happy.

My advice would be to make sure you get the right size and connector type so that your not disappointed, and to get the best battery you can afford as you'll be using it a lot.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

relentless EPK Find out more about relentless EPK
          Working...
          X