Action Army vsr parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Army vsr parts

Hi as the title suggests i would like to know if anyone has any experience with any of the Action Army parts, especially the vsr ones as thats what i am using, i have read somewhere that they are laylax clones but not to many people seem to be using them?

Re: Action Army vsr parts

Hi mate, I spoke to a friend regarding them vs a laylax trigger set and I'm told these are actually worse then the tm vsr with good sears in. But I haven't tested it I would spend the cash / look second hand as at 150 quid be a lot. Your voice of course.

Comment

I think due to sniping being a game of range, you want to put high quality parts in.

It's not like an AEG where you can just get closer. You want high power and reliability, that comes from Laylax.

Whilst Laylax is expensive, I had a laylax'd VSR and it was well worth it, even firing at 420 fps

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

cheers for the replies, i wasn't sure about using them i think for the little extra i will get laylax parts

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

p creighton Find out more about p creighton
        Working...
        X