Retractable Folding Stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retractable Folding Stock

Or if anyone knows of another company producing a similar stock? I guessed Magpul or someone would, but I can't seem to find one.

Cheers,
    Last edited by blytm; 18 February, 2013, 21:38.
    sigpic

Re: Retractable Folding Stock

have you read the rules mate?
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Hi bud,

You might want to re-think your post as you are asking about another website selling airsoft stuff on a retailers forum?? Its against the rules buddy.

Steve
      Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Nah to be honest I hadn't, but seen as Zero-one don't sell it, I didn't see the harm in asking?
        It's not as if I'm saying "Go here, it's cheaper than Zero-one" now is it.

If it is an issue, then apologies, how do I go about asking such a question in the future?
        sigpic

Comment

you sort of dont. its not that zeroone dont sell that its that they sell things similar. and other stuff they sell zeroone DO.
          just post the picture (without a watermark) and ask if anyone knows what makes there are and then google it.

Comment

That's about how it is mate I'm afraid ^^^^^^^^^^
            Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Fair enough, lesson learnt.

Well, as I can't see an option to edit/delete my original post, someone might as well help me out.

Here are some crudely edited photographs of the stock in question:

sigpic

Comment

doesnt look too bad tbh, it was what $50 so what £30.

Comment

Yeah, it's not big money so I probably will just take a punt on it. The biggy was finding out if there was anywhere outside of Hong Kong that sells it, so I don't have to wait a month for delivery.
                  sigpic

Comment

well my spectre took 3 days via free post.

Comment

It's hit and miss though. I ordered a torch which took almost a month, whereas a pair of goggles took four days.
                      sigpic

Comment

That folding stock is pretty darn ugly IMHO, and still leaves you with quite a lump sticking out the back of the gun. Have you looked at the ACM copies of the Law Tactical side folder? (can be used for AEG and GBB). I reckon it's a much neater solution - plus, you still get your choice of stock on it.

**edit**

Pic above is of the real one. I can't find a pic of the ACM one that *doesnt* have retailer watermarks all over it. ACM one comes with a load more parts as well for AEG and GBB stock tubes and bodies.

Comment

Might be me being daft but how does that work on something requiring a buffer tube?
                          section 24 of the 1968 Act
                          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The retract/folder is good, I have one on my MP5, certainly worth the money.

Sean - it won't.

SAS

Comment

Thought not. Good on stuff that can have it.
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

adencampbell Find out more about adencampbell
                              Working...
                              X