Which charger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which charger?

Recently bought myself an AUG and a couple of 8.4v 2200mah nimh batteries for it. My current charger doesnt seem to want to charge these for some reason. Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on a good charger that'll charge these and my crane stock batteries for my M4?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Luke

Re: Which charger?

Propeak 2500 is about the best standard charger going, and only about £20-25
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

If your charger is working on your other batteries but these ones don't charge then the chances are the batteries are dead, unless of course you are saying they don't fit, in which case you just need to get and adapter lead from your local Airsoft retailer.

Comment

If you're buying a new charger, go for one that can handle LiPo and LiFe as well so you've got more options in the future.
        sigpic

Comment

i had the propeak killed my nimhs after a year just got a turnagy accucell 6 it has revived them all and charges them perfectly :D

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Got myself a pro peak sigma second hand for £15. Batteries all going very strong a year later
            Upcoming Games:
            None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
            Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

Originally posted by meddy View Post
              i had the propeak killed my nimhs after a year just got a turnagy accucell 6 it has revived them all and charges them perfectly :D
              I had exactly the opposite experience. Used my pro peak for years with my nimh batteries and never had an issue.

Switched to lipo and bought a turnigy accucell which successfully charged 2 batteries before belching smoke from it's vents on the third one!

I use a Bantam charger now, it's been going strong for 3 or 4 years now

Comment

must have been a short or a duff chrger easy replacement from shop. what cycle did you use? was it a high amp lvl or a refresher cycle?

hoarder of ksc glocks currently 11+ parts and counting

Comment

Can't remember exactly, it was a few years ago. It'll have been a balance charge at 1c for my stock tube batteries I would have thought.

I got a refund, did a bit more research and bought the bantam instead.

Comment

got to be a turnigy accucel 6, as the guys have said above. charges anything you throw at it provided you set it up right.

Comment

One more for Turnigy accuel 6 here :D

Comment

Yeah - pretty sure after reading many reviews that I was just unlucky enough to get a duff Turnigy!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lcraigmyle Find out more about Lcraigmyle
                        Working...
                        X