Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S&T T21 Professional EBB

Hi guys,

I really fancy one of these but being a relative unknown brand I want to gauge people's opinions on it. As far as I can see it's a clone of the ARES Tavor with an EBB system which I'm guessing is pneumatic?

Looks nice and being the Professional model comes with the better quality externals than the lower quality Explorer model.

Any testimonials?

Olphy.
    - GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Re: S&T T21 Professional EBB

i have seen one. in pieces. the ARES one was pish, this is a cheaper clone. go figure.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

What was the story?

Comment

My Ares was pretty good, a PITA to work on, and spares parts are all but impossible to find. That aside, mine ran really reliably.

However, I've never heard ANYTHING good about S&T

Comment

massive internal failure, i didnt ask too much after that. made a horrible noise and went pop.

Comment

Originally posted by WTP_Trust_ME View Post
            My Ares was pretty good, a PITA to work on, and spares parts are all but impossible to find. That aside, mine ran really reliably.

However, I've never heard ANYTHING good about S&T
            if you ever need spare parts for Areas stuff, just email them and buy direct. they are VERY helpful in that respect, and cheap to boot. (ive had several parts for my m60 that you simply cannot buy any other way)
            For Sale!
            TM M870 with a load of stuff
            A&K massada sniper spec
            Chronograph
            leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

It's long gone now, I made whatever parts I couldn't find!

People slate them but they're really no worse than any other gun, its just people are used to the whole ' I can disassemble my whole gun with one pin a two screws' idea.

Comment

What element is difficult to strip down? The gun or the gearbox? Or both?

Comment

its always been the case with ares though. some of the best externals going. but very hit and miss everywhere else.

Comment

From what I have been reading, it seems to be a viable option if you budget cant stretch to the ARES

The externals seem to be solid. A definite improvement on the "Explorer" models but not quite up to the "premium" feel of the ARES. Internal wise again the word "solid" comes up. Seems to be better than the metal Explorer models.

I have never had any problems with my ARES. I thought there was a problem with mine but I changed the bbs I used and got the annoying selector problem fixed and it fired flawlessly after that.

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

I've got the S&T Professional and I love it. Feels great in your hand. Has a great, crisp blow back. I would not advise using LiPo batteries without deactivating the blow back as I did and my blow back doesn't work- its nothing major just a small plastic clip
                      Battle Plan:
                      1)Run madly at enemy. (shooting weapons is optional)
                      2)Die.
                      3)Run to Re-spawn.
                      4)Return to point 1 and repeat until successful.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Olphy Find out more about Olphy
                      Working...
                      X