pistols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pistols

I'm looking to replace my kjw p229, im tired of the bad gas efficiency only getting 5 to 7 shots per fill. What makes would people recommend? im looking for full metal ideally

Re: pistols

Full metal will pretty much get you what you have at the moment, we just don't have the climate over here for full metal pistols, if you don't mind a compromise get a TM G17 or TM P226 and get a metal slide for either of them, it's a slight trade off and obviously more expensive but well worth it.

Comment

Get a TM pistol a and get a metal frame for it. That way you get the feel and weight of a metal gun but the performance benefits of polymer. That said, TM Glocks with metal slides aren't that bad on gas as the slides are light. KJW P229s have heavy slides and heavy springs, so not very efficient.

Comment

Ok thanks for the info about the problem with full metal. I'm defo willing to compromise if that's what it takes to get decent performance. Tm m92f decent? Always liked the look of m9's

Comment

Never had a TM M9, can't say I like the feel of them, thier 226 is one hell of a piece out the box though.

Comment

had a tm 92f, apart from it being plastic, was a GREAT bit of kit, sold it to a friend who promptly bought a 2nd
            Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Old TM M92s are a little outdated now. Still not bad, but save up and get the M9A1. Heavier than many full metal guns and shoots great, plus adjustable hop, decocker, metal reinforcements and nicer plastics. The new TMs are unbeatable for their price and performance.

Comment

The only other option I was looking at was to go down the revolver route. Was looking at the marui python 6 inch. Saw one in use at my last game day and it was shooting extremely well

Comment

anything NS2 by KWA/KSC will do you fine in our weather.
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Chevaliernoir Find out more about Chevaliernoir
                  Working...
                  X