genuine or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genuine or not

Hey guys I have a question and hopefully its in the correct place.
    I recently got a trade for a gbb pistol and it came with a blackhawk holster and molle paddle
    Now the question is, is there a way of determining if its genuine black hawk or a clone? Possibly a way that doesn't involve a tank!

Thank you guys

Re: genuine or not

if you get a photo of the trademarks and stuff on the back ill be able to tell you but if it's got all the blackhawk trades ect it should be genuine they are rather cheap and no clone's seem to have the trades from what i know

Comment

Yeah it has the trades and both holster and paddle, do you have an idea on what its worth? Its for the glock 17 and in black

Comment

My Blackhawk Serpa system is a clone, cost £7 and has all the trades. No idea how to compare them really.
        King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
        https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I believe clones do have the markings on now.

Comment

Not 100% on this but I dont think clones have the retention screw, mine doesnt at least.

Real

Clone

Comment

i havent had a clone that has had the screw retention, or the model type in a little box on the underside at the end where the barrel goes out
              Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

id know a real one if i saw it you'll have to get a photo mate they arent worth alot you can get a new one for about 40 quid if you know where to look

Comment

On the outside of a gen black hawk down at there barrel end will and a stamp with black hawk and what gun it fits

Comment

Ahh well, ill get some pics up after work tonight
                    Might aswell keep it than, was hoping to get a small amount not much but could do with some more glock mags or a new loading nozzle
                    But thanks guys ill get the pics up soon as im home

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fucoffee Find out more about fucoffee
                    Working...
                    X