Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper load-out help

Hi guys
    I'm currently saving up for a Ares ms338. However I was wondering what scope and bipod to invest into buying, but also what rig system to use. I currently have a ghillie suit so it would have to be light and small enough to fit under there.
    Thanks
    Matt

Re: Sniper load-out help

I would recommend a simple belt kit with just a couple of spare mags, sidearm and maybe a utility pouch.
    It's light weight and gives you easy access to all your kit when prone.

Just my suggestion.

Sam.

Comment

TBH mate if you are a sniper i would stay small, manouverbale and not bulky and just keep things in your pockets. You can keep a few sniper mags in one pocket and a sidearm in another assuming you have some pockets somehwere but a rig or webbing would be a pain to use undwr the ghillie although to be fair i have never tried using one under a ghillie.
      For sale:

-Splitting M4
      -MP5 Parts
      -MP7a1
      -M9 Magazine

Comment

1. Get hold of some decent, hard wearing camo that you will wear under the ghillie.
        2. Put your ghillie on and lay prone.
        3. Work out where kit would be comfortable to carry it and easy to get at when laying prone.
        4. Move the current pockets to those areas or add additional pockets.

A full suit can be a pain for airsoft as you are still relatively close to your targets. Have you considered a concealment vest or back half only type of ghillie. All the extra on your front is a bit of a waste if you are laying on it and can stop you from reaching your gear.

Comment

As a sidearm I have a safariland 6004 drop leg, which should be fine and thanks for the suggestions guys.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

spascat Find out more about spascat
          Working...
          X