Best Boots for £50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Boots for £50

Hey folks - apologies if this is the wrong place but need a new pair of boots for airsoft/walking/climbing etc.

Usual tactical/hiking boots - not too fussed on colour but tan would be a nice choice.

Thoughts?

Re: Best Boots for £50

Have you been to any camping stores etc. Might be able to find a few bargins around.
    Anything that looks pretty durable, offers ankle support and is comfy will do you fine.

I have some Magnum Stealth Force 8.0, which can be found for £50-60 annoyingly as I payed £90 over a year ago. Pretty comfy once worn in.
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Boots in my opinion are one of the most important bits of kit you will ever buy and scrimping on them will only get you pain somewhere down the road.

Comment

My £30 hitecs have just lasted 4-5 years, as long as I get the right size I should be ok

Comment

Bought some Army Surplus Meindl desert boots for £30 the other week.. Well worn in Very comfortable and breathable. Would recommend if you don't mind second hand! :D

Comment

For the budget that the OP has set, Mil-Com desert boots are pretty darn good, I picked up a pair for £30 brand new, and they have taken everything that I've dragged them through, and when I eventually wear them out, I think I'll bag another pair, plus I wear them even when not airsofting on colder days.

An added bonus is, they don't even need breaking in either.
            Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

Karimor do some nice hicking boots, which is what i personally wear very comfortable and have pretty much taken what i throw at them.

also do a nice pair of boots all be it they are black
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkes 1875 View Post
                Bought some Army Surplus Meindl desert boots for £30 the other week.. Well worn in Very comfortable and breathable. Would recommend if you don't mind second hand! :D
                This. Love my Meindl's. So padded and comfortable you forget your wearing them.

Comment

I love Magnums!
                  Bought my second pair off ebay brand new £25
                  Magnum Amazon they were

Comment

Cheers guys - lots of options - now need to bite the bullet!

Comment

Try sports world picked up a pair of karrimors for 40 quid

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

willbaroo IT Technician from Wiltshire who like to run around shooting people on the weekends with a rifle, pistol and or a camera! Find out more about willbaroo
                      Working...
                      X