TM P90 or Ares UMP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM P90 or Ares UMP?

My brother was just wondering because hes split between these two guns to get for his first one, was just wondering which one you would consider better?
    Please reduce the size of your signature, thank you

Re: TM P90 or Ares UMP?

I havn't used the Ares but from my experience with the P90 i'd avoid high-caps, the problems that jamming causes heavily outweighs the benefits of high caps

Comment

Might be worth looking into the G&G UMG as it's meant to be better than the ARES UMP
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Ares UMP, ive had one brilliant little guns. Mags are around £30 each though.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

I have a UMP and I couldn't be happier. Nice and compact with a chunky feel, looks mean as..

Comment

The Tokyo Marui P90 is a perfect AEG. Longer range than most AEG's good rate of fire, Very accurate, no need to upgrade but takes upgrades with ease. One of the most reliable AEG's yet made. It is nearly impossible to fault. :D

Re the High-Cap mags, A very simple fix is to only fill them to around 250-270 and dont do the "Stargate Slap" when you put them in the gun.

There are now 2 makes of very good Mid-caps, The mighty 170 Silverback! and the 150 MAG. Both feed flawlessly and are a must have for the P90...

Comment

G&G UMG (UMP)

Fantastic gun, really well put together. nuff said

Comment

P90 all the way and use mids caps even better or if you like shooting loads get your self a cheap box mag whey hey lots of shooting fun can be had with a p90 :d

Comment

but do you think the tm p90 will be good in woodland because i thort is only good for CQB

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
                    The Tokyo Marui P90 is a perfect AEG. Longer range than most AEG's good rate of fire, Very accurate, no need to upgrade but takes upgrades with ease.
                    Didn't you read that? It's fine for woodland. It's a great gun, not to my personal tastes, but then I don't like the UMP either. If I had to pick one, it'd be the P90.
                    Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                    you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                    eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

*slap*

The P90 has THE BEST range stock than any other AEG on the market.

Airsoft is a bunch of parts inside a shell. Just because the real version is limited range, or an uber killer, does not reflect onto the airsoft version.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                        The P90 has THE BEST range stock than any other AEG on the market.
                        I dissagree good sir, the TM M14 outranges it out the box.
                        Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                        you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                        eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

Honestly you will not believe how well the TMP90 shoots. :eek:

If you Hate the styling then it's not for you, but as you are looking at the UMP then obviously you don't care about pretty guns

If you want guns that are more realistic get a GBB, if you want one to bolt on every accessory known to mankind then buy an M4. But if you want an AEG that will last a life time and will hit anything you point it at then Buy the P90...

(Don't P90 owners get passionate about their guns)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost MacRoth View Post
                            I dissagree good sir, the TM M14 outranges it out the box.
                            You are of course very correct! :D

Comment

thx i will get the p90

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ben Find out more about Ben
                              Working...
                              X