Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which pistol TB barrel

Hi guys,

I have been looking at the tightbore barrels on zero one for my Tokyo marui m9 and I am not sure whether to get the Prometheus or the KM head tightbore. They are both the right diameter as in not too thin and the difference in price is only £5 so it comes down to which one will give the best performance. Has anyone had any experience with these barrels for pistols because I have only uesed/researched these makes for AEGs before, not pistols and i cannot find anyone reviewing either barrel? Also is there much in the way of upgrade parts for the hop up rubber and if so what's the best for pistols like this with fixed hops also considering the use in conjunction with the barrel?

Thanks in advance guys.
    For sale:

-Splitting M4
    -MP5 Parts
    -MP7a1
    -M9 Magazine

Re: Which pistol TB barrel

Prometheus, by far one of the best brands for tightbores currently available.

Comment

Okay cool and are their any good hops to go with it because I have looked at nineball (prometheus) hop up rubbers but none of them say they can fit an m9 just other models like m1911 but I have seen guns with them in? Also have you had any experience with pro my barrels in pistols or is that just in AEGs?
      For sale:

-Splitting M4
      -MP5 Parts
      -MP7a1
      -M9 Magazine

Comment

The nineball purple hop is what I would reccommend, and fits in all newer marui pistols.
        "They've got us surrounded again the poor bastards"
        sigpic

Comment

on the websites does it say that if fits a M92f because the ones i am looking at dont say that it will fit it but it says it will fit most other marui guns?
          For sale:

-Splitting M4
          -MP5 Parts
          -MP7a1
          -M9 Magazine

Comment

If your M9 is a newer one then it should fit I do believe the older generations of marui M9's had a fixed hop if it does I doubt there are many aftermarket upgrades.

Comment

Even the new m9s have fixed hop ups as far as I'm aware I have never seen one advertised as being adjustable?
              For sale:

-Splitting M4
              -MP5 Parts
              -MP7a1
              -M9 Magazine

Comment

Anyone had any experience with fitting the nineball rubber to a m9?
                For sale:

-Splitting M4
                -MP5 Parts
                -MP7a1
                -M9 Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by wilko129 View Post
                  Even the new m9s have fixed hop ups as far as I'm aware I have never seen one advertised as being adjustable?
                  The brand spanking new M9A1 has an adjustable hop.

Comment

Nineball do a very good quality tightbore, and at 6.03 it doesn't cost the earth or be chipset with ammo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wilko129 Find out more about wilko129
                    Working...
                    X