What goggles or glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goggles or glasses

Looking for advice on what goggles or glasses to buy I'd prefer goggles looking for anti fog or thermal lenses any help or advice would be handy

Re: What goggles or glasses

I got a set of bolle tracker well 3 pairs bit of a mix of both goggles and glasses was £10 each from a well knowen tool catalog.
    I cant falt them do have a prob with fogging but it you prep them proply the first time you should be good.

TRACPSF_1.jpg

Thanks sean
    Last edited by sean20012; 25 February, 2013, 14:12. Reason: shouldnt add with my phone

Comment

Just been looking for a new pair myself and have heard good things about ESS V12 goggles. RRP is about £100 but you can pick them up a hell of a lot cheaper, as low as £15 if you look around.

For Sale
      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

This is a struggle I am having.

My advice would be some heroshark mesh goggles/glasses, around the £25 mark they are mesh so won't fog, but have bigger holes than most ACM goggles so won't be as dark (good for night games/low level). My brother has some and they are awesome. I have some acm mesh goggles which are starting to lose the rubber seal around them and are generally uncomfortable.

I have tried bolle tracker, silium and cobra glasses and they have either fogged or not provided enough protection (too big a gap between lens and cheek).

Tempted to go all out on a pair of oakleys with clear lenses. I play night games so would prefer not to use mesh but I always seem to end up in my mesh acm glasses due to fogging.

don't forget to protect your teeth!
        sigpic

Comment

if your having problems with goggles fogging its because the lens are dipped to stop the scratiching the lens same as diving masks, what you need to do is rub toothpaste on the inside of the lens really rub it in leave it 24 hours then scrub out should stop fogging if not repeat till it dose, and what i do is the night before just trow some tooth paste on the in side and then scrub it then rinse it right out.

thanks sean

Comment

Will give that a go, cheers sean.
            sigpic

Comment

works on diving masks as there really bad for fogging with the extrames of cold and heat and i never have any problems if you need and more help with it give me a shout.

thanks sean

Comment

id switched to mesh goggles and i don't think id go back and you can pick them up cheap
                sigpic
                Take Your Hit

Comment

ive got a pair of V12s ill sell for £25 posted if anyone wants.
                  (smoked, killflash and clear lenses, antifog wipe, case ect)
                  -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                  -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Heroshark glasses. Nothing else for me, as I am very active in games, and sweat like a pig because of it

Comment

I've used some very low profile goggles with vents in, I think they're called Boonie Regulator Goggles (or something similar to that) for the last few skirmishes I've been to and I've found them to be very good. They tend to fog a little bit when I first put them on, but I simply open the vent up and they clear very quickly and, most importantly, they stay clear, and they leave me with a great field of vision, unlike some goggles I've used in the past.

Comment

Heroshark fan here.

I do also have some brand new un used revision glasses for sale
                        FOR SALE
                        7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                        , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Revision Bullet Ants. Used them but being a big bloke they fogged up a bit when I would overheat.

I've made the switch to mesh and haven't looked back. 100% improvement for me at least.

Comment

ESS V12s rock. Got mine for £25 from here a while back, in perfect condition. You can 'pop' the lenses slightly for better ventilation, and take out the foam if you want to for even better ventilation (I've not done this though). I had a little problem with fogging my first time out, since then I just apply a thin film of washing up liquid, buff it with a cloth, job done. No fogging whatsoever any more, even when it was snowing.

Comfy as anything, and while some get on with mesh, they just aren't for me, neither are glasses. No matter how minute the chances of debris getting through, I'm not taking any with my eyes, so it's full-seal goggles and ANSI approved lenses for me.

Comment

Cheers guys in been using mesh mask but the crap in low light and night but might look in to the mesh goggles and all the rest I have a pair of old goggles somewhere if I can find might try hand toothpaste see how if works

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

madbaz Find out more about madbaz
                              Working...
                              X