Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arms m4 on a 11.1 Lipo ?

Hi all !
    just wondering if you thought my King arms could handle an 11.1 seeing as it has had the following done to it by a great tech !
    AOE corrected ( sorbo fitted )
    full service , shim , the works etc.
    Its got an SHS high torque motor and an airlab mosfet atm.
    I know its not really custom at all so thats why i want to know ! or should i just stick some better gears ( good hi speed gear advice ?) and a nice piston? thanks so much for reading.
    andy

Re: King Arms m4 on a 11.1 Lipo ?

I'm running a Lipo on two SA80's with no problems. Noticed last time I checked the cells that the total was nearer 12.4V!

I don't use full auto much just incase I stress the motor too much.

Comment

Hi Andy, if you had the work done by a 'great tech' why not ask him if he thinks it will handle a lipo. Most guns will handle it but for how long is another question. Ask your tech then give it a go but be prepared for some additional work if it goss wrong.

Comment

The safest bet is to go for a 7.4v lipo, i run all my aegs on them, fitting a mosfet removes any chance for switch contact wear and erosion, there is no need to run a 11.1v if the set up is right, Even for high speed set ups, the best way to go is high speed gears and motor over an 11.1v. In an aeg based sniper a 7.4v will still pull a 170 spring, you just need to go down the high torque route with gears and a motor. A 11.1v will give faster speed and higher turning power but greatly compromise reliability of your aeg. Bust to steer clear. Just to ask why an 11.1v?
        "If you got shit on your doorstep dont go scrubbing others doorsteps before you scrub you own"

Comment

I had a king arms troy m7 which as we know is an m4 platform with different furniture. It was recommended that I use an 11.1 and did so without a single issue. If you have changed things inside such as motor etc then not sure how it would go down.
          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Northernairsofter Find out more about Northernairsofter
          Working...
          X