sniper rifle your opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sniper rifle your opinion

hey guys thinking of buying my first sniper rifle anyone got any thoughts on whats good. got £££££££450 to spend
    sigpicCOMBAT TESTED BATTLE HARDEND

Re: sniper rifle your opinion

Nice budget you got going on there

what system you want gas or spring?

spring id advise getting a TM VSR and upgrade it or TM l96

Comment

if it is your first sniper get a jg bar10 and see do you actually enjoy sniping before spending all your hard earned money.

Comment

TM VSR G spec, Read the upgrade thread on here for what parts you will need.

Job done.

My feed back
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

vsr + upgrades.

edit - as said - if it is your first sniper rifle then get something cheap. you may find you don't like it.
          Originally posted by Coz
          Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

get a sexy VSR 10- Actually get a JG bar 10 cos youll strip out the internals by upgrading it. Youll have like 350 quid left for upgrades. This will make your sniper rifle very nicley and able to get those pesky fools peeking around the corner from 200ft away :P
            Originally posted by bravotwozero
            And no, owning a System doesn't increase the size of your manhood

Comment

Thing is though do you deffo want to be sniping? dont want to buy a bar 10 or vsr upgrade it then find you dont like sniping

Comment

VSR-10 (g-spec if you want silent) Dont spend money on the upgrades straight away, learn to use the rifle, then start on the barrel and work your way back (inner barrel, hop rubber, hop unit, then the bolt and trigger)

Maybe get yourself an L96 (comes with tightbore as standard) or an A&K Dragunov, seem to be impressive from first impressions.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

i would say bar-10 ready to use straight out the box was even outranging and hitting targets futher than a vsr with twistbarrel with mine
                  Originally posted by BALBOSA
                  yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
                  Team: Treadstone
                  Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

Hang on a stock jg bar 10 can outrange a vsr with twist barrel

i find that hard to believe O_O you sure the twist barrel is working? lol

Comment

Good luck with that being a bar-10 they are not made any more so must be very old, last batch had the sears fault so they stopped production hence the sudden boom in the well sharpshooters etc. TM are the best and a Bar-10 could outrange a VSR if it was a g-spec VSR vs a pro spec bar-10.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

for your first sniper rifle mate ,

TM vsr g-spec

then as stated , spend the rest of the budget upgrading piece by piece not all at the same time , otherwise you'll be especting the high end ranges capable after upgrades on any sniper rifle system

get the gspec get used to firing it with a tightbore and new hop rubber and unit ,
                        then upgrade the sears both piston and trigger sears ,

and other upgrades are readable on a thread in the single shot tech section , made by mj23lj

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys much appreciated im normaly running groundzero with a g36k but i like to lie in wait for my kills and sneak about abit lol so i no i will enjoy snipeing .once agian thanks for the help chaps :D
                          sigpicCOMBAT TESTED BATTLE HARDEND

Comment

Fair enough mate good luck on your quest, got a healthy budget so that will make the experience all the more fun

Comment

Gas snipers?

Ares AW388 - great out of the box
                              or
                              Tanaka m700 (but requires upgrades to be usable out of box)
                              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kee26 KEE Find out more about kee26
                              Working...
                              X