AGM GBB M4 RIS Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGM GBB M4 RIS Help

Ok, so ive just ordered a AGM M4 (RIS) and am looking to convert it to a GBB M16, can I just swap the front ends with AEG parts? or are the GBB guns specific? Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Delta

Re: AGM GBB M4 RIS Help

the barrel has to gbbr ( there is a chap on here with a G&P gbbr m16 barrel for sale ) the rest can be aeg

on a side note you might need a new delta ring to fit the new barrel and from what i know there are no full stocks that fit the agm
    Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

is the AGM not compatible with the other GBB makers? like WA or WE?

Comment

AGM is a clone of the WA, so parts will be compatible

Did we trade? Leave iTrader Feedback Here!

Old Feedback Thread (Reference)

Comment

the buffer tube threads are different from the different makes , most other parts can be ok atm i am rebuilding 2 agm's and would have loved 1 with a full stock
          Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

there is a full stock out for the wa/agm tho its difficult to find

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

do you have a link to it you could pm me? can anyone clarify whether i will have to get a new delta ring? / can i get a link from someone for a link for a full front end, if one exists?

Comment

I tried re tracing the steps i took to find it as i was looking for a npas kit at the time, I'll have another search again in a bit and i think the delta ring will need replacing depending on what front end you get.

The AGM is a clone of the WA GBB M4 so any WA front end should fit and come with the delta ring it needs to be put on.

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta Sup fool Find out more about Delta
                Working...
                X