Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about M4 FlashMags

1) Do they rattle like high caps?
    2) I heard that pulling the chord a few times lets you use the whole mag without needing to do it again, is this true?
    3) How reliable are they and would of anyone recommend them?

Re: Questions about M4 FlashMags

1) They rattle just as much as any other high cap.
    2) You generally get half a mag for each full wind. its just a lot quicker to wind with the pull cord.
    3) They seem as reliable as any other high cap. i have lonex ones and never had a problem.

Comment

1) yes they rattle, they are still a high cap mag
      2) you do tend to get a full mag out of them, i almost never have to re-wind after i have filled them up and wound before the game
      3)i have had 2 out of my 3 fail on me in the same way, a friend has also had 1 of his fail on him also. the anti-reversal latch seems to be a weak point in them. aside from that however they are very good, and so far my preferred m4 mag
      For Sale!
      TM M870 with a load of stuff
      A&K massada sniper spec
      Chronograph
      leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

WRT getting a full mag out of 1 wind: 1 wind isn't necessarily "a few pulls". Pull it as many times as it takes to get to the fully-wound clicking, and it should empty without rewinding.
        However, as eiko said, it's much easier if you need to wind mid way through.

Originally posted by Sir Stephen View Post
        3)i have had 2 out of my 3 fail on me in the same way, a friend has also had 1 of his fail on him also. the anti-reversal latch seems to be a weak point in them. aside from that however they are very good, and so far my preferred m4 mag
        That has happened on 2 of mine - the latch (which is a spring) from normal hicaps will fit in its place.

Comment

if your unlucky enough to have one fail you can buy spares to repair broken ones (though id add this point)
          Head shot aka open minded

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PowerHouse Find out more about PowerHouse
          Working...
          X