Combro mk4 chrono graph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combro mk4 chrono graph

Has any one used the combo mk4 air rifle chronoscope on airsoft. It's a great and compact. It should work but don't want to waste 50 quid

Had anyone got experience

Re: Combro mk4 chrono graph

I use it all the time! There is a simple program for use with the PC and an easy uart converter you can build (instructions all on the site).

Good bit of kit!

Comment

had one for years, only problem is it can be damaged if you don't align it well with the barrel and you shoot the sensors by accident.

Comment

I had one and threw it in the bin.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by dadio View Post
          had one for years, only problem is it can be damaged if you don't align it well with the barrel and you shoot the sensors by accident.
          Yeah - same here. I've shot it across the room a couple of times But still going strong. You can get any spare part you need from the website.

A decent cheap choice if you only need to test your work once in a while. If you're going to be chronoing regularly, then it might be worth investing in a less fiddly one

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cookie sniper Find out more about cookie sniper
          Working...
          X