Malice clip length help please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malice clip length help please?

Got me a multi tool which has come in a pouch, however it doesn't have the popper straps on the back as its meant for a belt. It does have however have two horizontal straps much like the ones you find on the back of a molle attachable pouch. So looks like a pair of malice clips will attach it to my rig. It's about as big as a standard frag pouch, not used malice clips so wondering which length is be best using for the pouch. Short medium or large? Any help appreciated
    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Re: Malice clip length help please?

Shorts are 3 PALS rows high, large are about 6. Not sure on the medium, probably 4 at a guess.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

So with it being about the same as a frag pouch, short should do it you think pal?
      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I'd say so, my gerber pouches are about the size for short clips. They're pretty cheap to buy in small sets, so there's no massive financial risk or anything.

Comment

Yeah ill get a set of short and medium. Thanks buddy. And keep up the good work with the YouTube channel

Comment

Cheers, I'll do my best!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dannyeprice23 a happy go lucky pain in the arse, i am the one who constantly has accidents..to others amusement! Find out more about dannyeprice23
            Working...
            X