Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First CQB Rifle. advice needed!

Morning chaps.
    i just started playing airsoft properly. i used to muck about with airsoft guns all the time and love them but only recently actually played. so i have my ukara and want to get myself a good CQB rifle.
    my budget is no more than £250 and i want something a little different

best options i have seen are:

ares g36c

ICS sig 552

G&G UMP

i have seen all of these in the flesh down the local shops but havnt got a chance to shoot them

anyone with advice or experiences of these?
    other suggestions welcome
    Cheers

Re: First CQB Rifle. advice needed!

It really doesn't matter. There is no such thing as 'wot am bestest gun'.

Find one you like, make sure there are plenty of aftermarket parts and magazines available for it and crack on.

Comment

i like the sig....but then again i like them all
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

What else do you have, or want to get, guns-wise?

It's nice to have cross-platform compatability mags and accessories wise.
        sigpic

Comment

i love the tm sig552, so i can imagine the ics being awesome!
          sigpic

Comment

what boxes would you like the gun to tick?

all the above are decent options (though id prefer the g&g sig over the ics one but know it cost more).
            could also get the king arms sig 556 for a tiny bit more and have a sig platform that takes m4 mags given you more mag choice.
            Head shot aka open minded

Comment

I've heard good things about the G&G UMP, very good performances and so on. Be aware of the magazines though, they need special pouches!
              TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
              TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Having owned a G&G UMP they are fantastic rifles out the box, not so many of them about either which is nice.

If you are competent in a gearbox though, I know it's not on your list but a P90 is always a good shout, nice and compact and dead easy to work on.
                How to deal with cheats.......

Originally posted by cactus
                Put them in an empty room, chuck a few dynatecs in there with them.
                And then just spray them with a vulcan, that'll teach them how to behave..

Comment

Hello mate, One you probably havn't considered......G&G Gen2 MP5 Electric blowback. Really good range so it can be used in the boonies, but compact enough for CQB. Get the full stock version so it can take a big hefty 3300+ 9.6 Nimh, and you can play allday without changing batteries. For about £70 you can get yourself a nice RIS front end so torches etc can easily be mounted. Gun comes standard with a 6.03 tightbore, scope mount (saves you £30-£40) upgraded wiring so all you really need. oh yeah and with the standard fitted suppressor it sounds awesome indoors. Rate of fire is none too shabby either. Happy days.

P.S, No I don't work for G&G......................

Comment

you do realise he was looking for this advice about 4 months ago right?
                    Originally posted by tackle
                    For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stalefish1993 Find out more about stalefish1993
                    Working...
                    X