Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propeak 2500

Hello!

Uber newbie here - I have a new gun and a ProPeak 2500 charger ( yes i was told this is a great charger).

First question

1) Thats is a good charger yes?

2) i have 2 batteries that i dont know what 'state' they are in will this charger tell me?

3) Because the charger is 2nd hand it wont have instructions so does anyone know how to discharge a battery with this propeak2500?

Thanks again ..and any more info on 'charging' would be cool!

(fast over trickle? wth????0

Re: propeak 2500

right hi m8
    its doesnt have a discharger on mine so i dont know about yours. is yours automatic or does it have a dial? what batteries are they and what tpe. NiMH or NiCd?

Comment

ok i just brought it off ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=190291659495

check out the spec....and thx

Comment

right i think judging by that pic it doesnt have a dial so i presume its auto. i think you just plug in your battery and press "start" if your battery is fully discharged then it should take about 1-2 hours assuming its a 1100mah battery to fast charge but trickle should take maybe 16? not sure cos mines different!:D
        sorry i cant help you much more.

Comment

To answer your questions:

1) Thats is a good charger yes?

Yes (and for the price you got it for, an absolute steal)

2) i have 2 batteries that i dont know what 'state' they are in will this charger tell me?

No

3) Because the charger is 2nd hand it wont have instructions so does anyone know how to discharge a battery with this propeak2500?

You can't discharge using the 2500, you'll need a seperate battey discharger for that (guarder do a good one for a fiver). There are plenty of guides on the web for charging batteries so i'm not going to fill out this reply with a load of copy and paste but with this charger, don't bother with the fast charge, use the trickle and leave them connected for the recommended time.
          Current Armoury
          ---------------

Systema M4A1
          VFC Scar L
          Galaxy MP5K
          ICS MP5 A2
          AA SA80
          DBOYS M4 CASV
          JG G36
          KSC M945
          TM M92F Biohazard

Comment