Cheap strobing torch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap strobing torch?

im after a cheap strobing torch for cqb..... ive seen the ultrafire ones on ebay, and they look good..... but are they?

cheers, T
    sigpic

Re: Cheap strobing torch?

Yes for the price they are fine. You can get decent ones for around £20. Just be aware the lens can get shot out
    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

I have a multi function torch for sale if your interested, dim, Bright and strobe as well as adjustable focus for rooms or long distance and takes 3 AAA's so its easy to use unlike those damn CR123's!
      Hate.
      "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Open new tab > search engine > enter "iaMOutdoor 1000 Lumens High Power Rechargeable Waterproof Cree Led Torch" > purchase!

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

Yes defently do what eyley says, the rechargable batteries are craptastic but for the price the torch is a steal.
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Ive got an Ultrafire and its pretty bright. You can get a replacement lens for about 70ish pence

Comment

Originally posted by eyley View Post
              Open new tab > search engine > enter "iaMOutdoor 1000 Lumens High Power Rechargeable Waterproof Cree Led Torch" > purchase!
              Does anyone know if you can get a remote button the one on the end of a wire or whatever there called :D for one of these?

Comment

Element surefire clones. Damn bright and look the part (i have 4 now :P)
                -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Strobing 5 function torch a fiver from Uses the same cree bulbs as most of the others

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                  Last edited by Splitter; 20 March, 2013, 12:52.

Comment

Originally posted by lewisimo View Post
                    Does anyone know if you can get a remote button the one on the end of a wire or whatever there called :D for one of these?
                    Yes but from experiance not that easy to source.
                    AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap

Comment

Those torches are often called "C8 Cree" on the bay. Do a search for that and there are tail switches on there that may fit.

Comment

I have one of those ultra fire torches. Super bright for the money. Think I paid 17 quid for one and the rechargeable batteries seem good.
                        Upcoming Games:
                        None

Armoury: G&G GR15 Raider-L, KJW P226, Cybergun M3, TM MP5 (x2)
                        Gear: British MTP, Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, Magnum Elite II Boots

Comment

I have an Ultrafire UF762 (built in rail mount) and a seperate UF-502a shell that I can put the bulb in that doubles up as a bikelight. For airsoft the rechargeable batteries (16340s if I recall correctly) are fine, I only get about 20 minutes light out of them on my bike though. Both torches are inter-compatible and you can buy either of them with a pressure pad or a button cap (though the pressure pad was absolutely crap, so I made my own which is very easy to do).

Edit - forgot to add in the price: The torch & batteries & charger came to about 24 quid off ebay.
                          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TRH84 Find out more about TRH84
                          Working...
                          X