Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ics l85a2

Hello everyone!
    Ok so a little while ago i bought the ICS L85A2 and immediately when i bought it i had issues with the fire selector switch.
    I would put the fire selector switch into semi automatic and then after 2-3 shots the fire selector switch would fall down into full automatic. Obviously this was because of the internal mechanisms vibrating and causing it to fall down. This meant that the fire selector switch wasn't seated correctly in the slot for semi auto.
    Now, i am seriously considering buying another one, because whilst i used it, honestly it was amazing.
    So what im asking is, does anybody else own one currently who had this issue? Or does anybody own the rifle and has never had problems with it?
    If so should i buy another one to see if i just got a bad lemon?
    Cheers!
    - James

Re: Ics l85a2

From memory (not at home atm), on my L86 there is a Philips screw on the opposite side to the fire selector, on mine I noticed was a little lose and just needed tightening up. Did you ever look at that??

-matt

Comment

All you need to do is tighten up the screw Matt mentioned.
      sigpic

Comment

That isn't a tightening screw thats a rotating pin that the fire selector is connected to.
        Im pretty sure anyways

Comment

Had that issue myself.

the other fella's are correct, once that was done, all sorted.

Comment

Having just tried removing the screw I mentioned, I can confirm that's defiantly your issue and just needs tightening up (removing it, you can remove the fire selector from the body). If it keeps getting lose on you, add a little thread-lock and then tighten it up.

-matt

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AirsoftJames Find out more about AirsoftJames
            Working...
            X