Milsim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milsim

I was Thinking of doing my first milsim event this year , The trouble is i will be going on my own and i wondered if anyone had any experience of going to one of these on their own is it easy to mold into the squad?
    Also can anyone recommend a good event for a milsim n00b like me?

Re: Milsim

try a longmoor event. there always a great place to start with milsim rather than a hardcore full on weekend.
    Looking for a Harris style Bipod with 20mm RIS mount.

Comment

Might have to pop up there on saturday for op explode . cheers for the heads up.

Comment

If you're based in Dorset perhaps one of UCAPs milsim days would be a good place to start. Most of there sites are fairly close to you and they are very welcoming to lone players.
        Milsim does force you to work better in your team so it won't be long until you get chatting to people. Go for it! But as it's been said before I definitely recommend a 1 day event instead of a hardcore, sleeping rough weekend. Get a taster first!
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
          If you're based in Dorset perhaps one of UCAPs milsim days would be a good place to start. Most of there sites are fairly close to you and they are very welcoming to lone players.
          Milsim does force you to work better in your team so it won't be long until you get chatting to people. Go for it! But as it's been said before I definitely recommend a 1 day event instead of a hardcore, sleeping rough weekend. Get a taster first!
          Cheers these one day events where what i was after i didn't fancy getting in the way of other hardcore peoples weekend getting stuck with the "new guy" lol.

Comment

Yeah, milsim isnt for everyone tbh.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Its all in the prepairation if you have a water proof basha, waterproof bivvi bag, warm kit, a change of clothes for if you get piss wet. Poncho so you dont get as piss wet. Enough of the right food. Then its much much easier, also try getting a good weeks sleep in for the run up to the event and immodium as nobody wants to try to shit in a bush whilst its raining sideways.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lf16 Find out more about lf16
              Working...
              X