a new rubber hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new rubber hop

Can someone help i need a new rubber hop or it just maybe that i need a new hop unit. All my shots are really flying high even with the hop turned all the way off. Now is it the hop rubber or the hop unit? And if so what do i get? Oh and by the way it's for a JG S-System.

Re: a new rubber hop

hi

strip the barrel and hop up etc and then clean it all and put back together.

If this does not fix it then maybe a few new bits are required.

many think the systema hop unit and the firefly hop rubber are the best in there field.

Comment

Re: a new rubber hop

Strange, JG's will normally slightly under hop if anything.

Take the barrel out with the hop unit.

Point to the sky (or to a light source) and look through the hop unit to the end. Check if there is a bump. Turn the hop all the way off. Check if there is a bump in the barrel.

Disassemble the barrel from the hop up by removing the spring, c clip, metal o ring, and then start twisting slowly and pulling out slowly to remove the barrel. Be careful when disassembled, don't want to lose that hop nub.

Clean barrel. Check hop rubber. Check Hop Nub.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Andy2359 Find out more about Andy2359
      Working...
      X