King Arms URX II, King Arms/G&P compatability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Arms URX II, King Arms/G&P compatability

So I've started my Mk18 build using my King Arms SR-16 E3 as a base. (am I cheating?!), all is/was going well (all I need is a shorter inner barrel, and the DD Mk18 RIS), but I've hit a snag..

The URX doesn't seem to want to budge. At all.. Research I've done leads me to G&P and Real Steel URX IIs.. I'm not sure how close King Arms and G&P URX IIs are, besides screws, so tool wise I've only found G&P, and I rather not spend £40ish on something that won't work..

Failing that, I was planning to get a G&P M4A1 complete receiver, which would be legit to the Mk18, but, (more questions :/), in terms of compatability, would the King Arms gearbox (V2 I believe) fit in a G&P receiver, now may have overlooked something online, but here isn't much I've found that would support this, and iphones arent helpful research tools at times.. so if someone knows please say :D

Apologises on the paragraphs, and for needing to spoon fed (again), but I hunger for knowledge? :D but if anyone knows either of the two I'm asking it would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks
    Jay
    Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Re: King Arms URX II, King Arms/G&P compatability

I can tell you now that while the version of the gearbox is the same between king arms and g&p, the tolerances will vary, so bits may not fit quite as good as they should. As for removing a URX, I dont really know about that sorry mate!
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Re: King Arms URX II, King Arms/G&P compatability

Well, damn, well actually, I could get the receiver, see if it'll fit without major changes, if so, then awesome, if not, buy G&P gearbox.

As for the URX, I don't see it coming off..
      Cheer bud!
      Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ProfHappyCat Find out more about ProfHappyCat
      Working...
      X