Mid range M4 advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid range M4 advise

Hi guys looking to get a new m4 I basicly want the longest range possible as I play woodland. I want to spen 400 ish quid upto 500 max. Any suggestions. Looking second hand or new just ideas no cabs or fixed stocks !

Re: Mid range M4 advise

Any G&P M4 and stick a madbull python barrel and hop in it.

or

Second hand TM sopmod recoil.

Comment

G&P moe m4 lovely gun,
      Or dtw
      Or magpul Masada

Comment

Get yourself a marui SOPMOD recoil, stick a madbull TBB in it, excellent range, excellent accuracy.

Comment

i was thinking of getting a sopmod recoil, however i was told they are crap out of the box, this could be simply untrue im not sure ? do they take special mags ?

Comment

You can buy a mag adator for very little money that allows them to take normal mags but I just bought the SOPMOD mags over a period of time. The mags are actually real size being ever so slightly longer than normal AEG mags and in my opinion adds a bit to the realism factor.

Whoever told you they are crap out the box is obviously taking drugs or has no knowledge of Airsoft guns whatsoever, probably being consumed with the belief that more power equals bestest gun. The TM Recoil series guns fire at between 280-300fps out the box in compliance with japanese law, simply installing a Madbull tight bore barrel will increase your fps by an average of 15-20 fps, in my case it went from 285 to 325 after the barrel was installed. the range and accuracy out of the box is superior to any AEG i've owned previously and I've been playing for nearly ten years now.

They are not cheap but they are well worth the money, never had so much fun as I have shooting mine.

Comment

I used a tm hk416d last week and loved it ! I presume it's a similar gun I'm going to sell my g and g u kindly evaluated and buy a second hand one !

Comment

I have a g&g top tech. Custom gearbox. 6.03 barrel and a prowin cnc hop. Hitying 60meter easy with very little hop
                Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

TM or G&P are good choices, and so are ICS, can't comment on other manufacturers, as all I have really handled is those three manufacturers, plus AGM, but sometimes they can be hit and miss, I guess I got lucky with my M14, which is reaching out to 30+ metres, give or take.
                  Rocking out... With my Heckler & Koch out...!

Legion 412

Comment

can get a king arms m4 moe for £150 and save your self enough to buy plenty other goodies... a holiday?....or a 2nd gun if you fancy
                    Head shot aka open minded

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonob Find out more about simonob
                    Working...
                    X