New Account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Account.

Hey all, just quickly, I'm not a "new member" and didn't know where else to put this so thought I'd stick it here.
    This is my new account, my previous account was MP5Jesus, in trying to have them both merged the old one was deleted.. -_-
    But life goes on, so long story short for anyone that knows me or has dealt with me before this is my new account, so don't be skeptical that I have no feedback.
    Thanks for reading, Sam.

Re: New Account.

So, er, why was your old one deleted?

Comment

Originally posted by AndThatStuff View Post
      MP5Jesus
      Who?

Comment

arent dual accounts banned?

Comment

Lol I'm not expecting to be well known, it's mostly for the few that do know me.
          It's not a dual account, I wanted to change the name of my old account to this one, but it turned out I had already created an account under the name (This one) so I was told I needed to log onto this one and then the two accounts could be merged into one so I could keep the name of this one but transfer over my old feedback, posts, inbox messages etc, and apparently whilst merging the old was accidentally deleted. :p

Comment

I wouldn't worry, it's Easter, the old account will be up and about again in a few days
            Originally posted by palmer234
            Swerve talks sense. I like him.
            Originally posted by Robin-Hood
            Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Haha I hope so, I had about 5 or 6 different feedbacks alone. I know it's not much but it helps a lot when buying and selling, plus it was all positive so just nice to have.
              Let alone my inboxs, posts and such. :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

AndThatStuff Part time Airsofter getting back into things. Find out more about AndThatStuff
              Working...
              X