X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G UMG Battery?

Hey

What batteries can these take?
    I've seen it saying "Stick" batteries but wondering if they will fit the mini type like these? http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=5790
    Hoping for 9.6V as well :/

These are for our airsoft society so don't like the idea of buying a whole new set of batteries that will not fit in our current guns.
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Re: G&G UMG Battery?

no chance they will fit. I'm not sure what nicad/nimh fit as I don't use them. But I can recommend some 7.4v lipos or some 9.9v lifepos that fit?
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Would like to stay away from lipos since these will mainly be used by our newer players. Need a noob proof solution No doubt they'll be run flat without us knowing.

Would like to know if the 9.6V stick batteries fit if not as well? Heard they might be too long.
      Last edited by Tariq182; 28 March, 2013, 15:21.

Comment

think its best for a nicad/nimh user to answer I haven't tried in mine
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

A friend og mine has a DE UMP and has 8.4v stick batteries, the last cm of the battery space is taken up with the plugs, so no room what so ever for an extra battery cell in that.

I thought about taking it apart and seeing if i could channel out the end where it butts up, but not bothered since he isnt bothered either.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

A mini will not fit, we've tried and were only succesfull with lipos

Comment

Damn. Looks like 8.4V sticks it is.
              Cheers

Comment

Just to confirm an 8.4v stick is the biggest you can fit, I normally use a lipo but here is how far the 8.4 comes, fits fine but no room for the extra cell of a 9.6 for sure.

Originally posted by Fenriz
                I deliberately and maliciously gun for anyone running a boxmag in any weapon that's not a proper support weapon. It's sick and wrong, and people that do it should be put on a register...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tariq182 Your local Gamer, Airsofter, Biker and Bassist! Engineer. Find out more about Tariq182
                Working...
                X