famas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• famas

hey all,I really would like an AEG Famas at some point, so obviously I have been looking at the TM F1 famas are there any other contenders that I just haven't heard off? Also what about the JP 950 is that just too cheap?

Thanks
    sigpic

Re: famas

sorrSorry I don't know how to edit my post, I was also wondering how people get ex-rental guns thanks!
    sigpic

Comment

well ex-rental guns thats easy just go to your sight and ask or e-mail a few and see if thay have aney goin and tokyo mauri is the best famas goin i tryed the jp and it is'nt the best
      but yea i love the famas :D

Comment

I shall try that! glad you love the famas to but thats not the answer I wanted I wanted to hear that the cheap gun is better XD
        sigpic

Comment

you will find a lot of famas ex rental they are very popular and indestructable
          Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
          Seriously.... WTH?
          Tenth Prestige!
          http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
          http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

Spend the cash and go TM, there is a reason they have that price tag and its not because there prone to flaws. If you can get one ex rental then definatly go for it as you will know it has been well looked after.

Curtis

Comment

My FAMAS was a TM and it never let me down. ugly but very functional.
              People will take the p*ss until you out range them that is. :D
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                My FAMAS was a TM and it never let me down. ugly but very functional.
                People will take the p*ss until you out range them that is. :D
                That can be said with nearly all bullpubs tho buddy. There mighty deceptive for there size. There all pig ugly but will all have range on simular sized rifles. All in all wiked bits of kit.

Curtis

Comment

yeah lonng barrel, short gun
                  high rof on 8.4 1200prm+
                  accurate
                  downside mags are expensive unless you do the m16 mod
                  not much accessories for them
                  no upgrades
                  trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                  http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Tight income atm (damn children haha) so just getting the TM would be enough and high cap mag I wouldn't be looking to upgrade just now. Oh and bullpubs are attractive looking :P well except the SA-80
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ste887 View Post
                      yeah lonng barrel, short gun
                      high rof on 8.4 1200prm+
                      accurate
                      downside mags are expensive unless you do the m16 mod
                      not much accessories for them
                      no upgrades
                      1000 RPM on an 8.4v batt. out of the famas, and the mags are expensive, but JP do make mags, dont know what they are like though.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Whats the difference between the sv and the F1? just the sv has bipod?
                        sigpic

Comment

i think the sv has a bipod and the f1 has a nade sight,if someone can back me just to make sure

Comment

The F1 has a bipod (not too useful) whereas the SV has a front sling mount (much more useful) instead, as well as having a different handguard, similar to the one on the Steyr AUG.

Famas F1:

FAMAS SV:

Choice is up to you, really. Keep in mind (as it's been mentioned before) that there are no internal upgrades whatsoever for it, except possibly the installation of a tightbore barrel. Any other modification (spring, for instance) will damage it in the long run.

Comment

ah damn, I agree that a sling hook is more important than a bipod but the Spring famas I have has the v2 handgard like the sv and god it is annoying so thats pushin me for the F1 . As for upgrades if it doesn't have many then I don't have a long to do list :p good for my current lack of funds!
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PLAYGOD Find out more about PLAYGOD
                              Working...
                              X