Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

celcius ptw - your veiws as i want one :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• celcius ptw - your veiws as i want one :)

hello guys i want your opinions on the celcius ptw weather you have used one or not and the prices or IF YOU ARE SELLING ONE!

Thankyou

Re: celcius ptw - your veiws as i want one

i think i am right in saying unreliable
    Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
    Seriously.... WTH?
    Tenth Prestige!
    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
    http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

I ment CTW ... and hmm ok might still get one and upgrade it

Comment

unreliable and no comparison to a PTW. I've yet to get mine working properly. Has potential as a good back-up RIF though, and as and when I skirmish with mine I'll be in a better position to comment
        WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

but just save more and prestige yourself with a PTW
          Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft
          Seriously.... WTH?
          Tenth Prestige!
          http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60213
          http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?p=424466

Comment

There is precious little money difference between them and a Systema PTW.

Comment

From every single review and thing ive read about it they are absolutely terrible

for a start they are not a simple thing to upgrade as you have to use the proprietary systema ptw parts, by the time you have replaced these you may aswell have just bought a PTW in the first place

i would personally just totally avoid one, If a PTW is out of your price range perhaps try the TM socom, similar to a ptw in alot of ways but a lower price

Or save for a PTW, they are mighty fine pieces
              |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

very tempted to get the real thing but i could only trade gun/ guns to be able to have a ptw , cash isnt an option for me sadley ... and its hard to find people doing swaps for ptw's

Comment

That's exactly what I did. Sold my VFC Mk43, a TM G3, and made up the rest in cash, and got me a PTW. Never regretted it. I also heard the same stuff about the clone. You gotta remember, it's cheaper for a good reason!!
                  Life is a short warm moment, death is a long cold rest,
                  you get your chance to try, in the twinkling of an eye,
                  eighty years with luck or even less.

Comment

I would save up and get a PTW (either second hand or new), as all I have heard about the celcius is it has all the problems of a PTW with next to none of the advantages.

Comment

well theres always the co2 gbb rifles there pretty smart although unpractical somtimes ...

Comment

As I said to you before, the ctw is a waste of cash, I'll show you the ptw on Sunday.
                        Check out my Feedback!

TM Desert Eagle Hardkick|Systema PTW TW5 (tackleberry custom)| Systema PTW M4 MAX 2 (Tackleberry custom) | Systema PTW M4 MAX (Tackleberry custom)

Comment

Originally posted by Fossilfuel View Post
                          There is precious little money difference between them and a Systema PTW.
                          CTWs retail in the UK at £600. PTW retails for £1275

I paid £200 for my CTW, just paid another £70 for the latest 2009 CTW front and back board (as the light sensor on the front board failed)
                          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

You will not regret getting a PTW but you may regret buying the CTW. The PTW may be a big cash outlay but its worth it, even more if you can buy a second hand one

Comment

PTW is the best weapon ive owned - i should know having had 5 of them! Very easy to build and maintain in my opinion, and ive built plenty. Only reason i got rid of mine was the motor problems. I got sick and tired of getting half a day from them, then the gun packing in.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

THE-ROGER Im Personal trainer from Fareham who enjoys a good time with the lads on a weekend , shooting some guns and lifting some iron! leaving airsoft contact me for items Find out more about THE-ROGER
                              Working...
                              X