Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which AK Tactical...

Hey all

So, going to purchase an AK Tactical in a few weeks time......just wondered if there's any recommendations for which one?

Only looking to spend around the £200 mark - brand new, and bearing in mind that today I used a Stock ASG G36 and found it to be awesome.

Cheers
    matt

Re: Which AK Tactical...

SRC did a real tacticool AK on their gen 2 product line. The gen 1 stuff was of questionable quality and reliability but I've heard real good things about the gen 2 range. I think Cyma also do a ris'd up AK for around your budget and Cyma are well regarded as making some great AK models.

Comment

Excellent cheers for reply psirus...their all the product names that I've seen

Comment

I,ve got 3 cyma based Ak's and they have all proved to be very good. I do tier 1 36 hour mil sim and these guns have been through a lot of bad weather and rough conditions and have never let me down. They are well built, robust and have the look and feel of real steel when they have been weathered in correctly. They all shoot at 350 plus so you would need to check with your site.

Comment

Originally posted by Almondo View Post
          I,ve got 3 cyma based Ak's and they have all proved to be very good. I do tier 1 36 hour mil sim and these guns have been through a lot of bad weather and rough conditions and have never let me down. They are well built, robust and have the look and feel of real steel when they have been weathered in correctly. They all shoot at 350 plus so you would need to check with your site.
          Cheers for the feedback almondo...all sounded really positive till you hit the 350+ FPS part.

Site where I'm playing is 350 max

Comment

of the top of my head for that money you got ;
            -cyma 050a (A AK aims with railed gas tube and hand guard)
            -ics ak74 (with ris system)

or if you can stretch over the £200 budget a bit there is ;
            -g&g ak beta
            g&g ak 103
            ics galil (not a ak but will take ak mags)
            Head shot aka open minded

Comment

Cyma AK all the way at that budget
              Sent from my Windows Phone using Board Express Pro
              King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
              https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Cyma ak all the time for a sub £200 budget. Wherever you buy it from should fit you a downgraded spring for the cost of the spring, just ask them.
                Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

You can do that or do what I did and make your own

image.jpg

Was a ak47 u beta then up graded everything lol

But ill go for a jg/tm tactical ak line as there reliable and then buy a ak to m4 front and then you can have any m4 front in to make it more tactical

Comment

m4 front end's on AKs look god-awful, just sayin'

You could get a cyma AK105 and get the railed gas tube/railed front end for it (some dremmelling required!) - makes it look like a beta project ak tactical for cheaps!
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Originally posted by Bane View Post
                      of the top of my head for that money you got ;
                      -cyma 050a (A AK aims with railed gas tube and hand guard)
                      -ics ak74 (with ris system)

or if you can stretch over the £200 budget a bit there is ;
                      -g&g ak beta
                      g&g ak 103
                      ics galil (not a ak but will take ak mags)
                      Yeah seen a few in the £300+ mark, however just a little too rich for me at the mo, the CYMAs and the SRCs seem to mainly in budget, but will go try and find an ICS one too.

Originally posted by bigshep View Post
                      Cyma ak all the time for a sub £200 budget. Wherever you buy it from should fit you a downgraded spring for the cost of the spring, just ask them.
                      Cheers mate, was going to ask how I could get the FPS down from 350

Originally posted by humphriesryan View Post
                      You can do that or do what I did and make your own

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83945[/ATTACH]

Was a ak47 u beta then up graded everything lol

But ill go for a jg/tm tactical ak line as there reliable and then buy a ak to m4 front and then you can have any m4 front in to make it more tactical
                      Originally posted by dave38x View Post
                      m4 front end's on AKs look god-awful, just sayin'

You could get a cyma AK105 and get the railed gas tube/railed front end for it (some dremmelling required!) - makes it look like a beta project ak tactical for cheaps!

Think I'm more the kind of guy to buy a ready made tactical.....if I start dremelling and tinkering things invariably end up breaking

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mattJT Find out more about mattJT
                      Working...
                      X