Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a muzzle brake for a mossberg m500

Hey all.

Looking for a mossberg m500 muzzle brake to mod onto my double eagle Benelli M3. Had a look so far and all I can find is saiga muzzle brakes.

So can anyone recommend a decent, cheap muzzle brake for a mossberg m500?

Cheers

Re: Recommend a muzzle brake for a mossberg m500

Any ideas guys?

Comment

Most shotguns use "chokes" don't they? Chokes are of limited use in terms of Airsoft replicas, so you'll be looking at buying real steel...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
        Most shotguns use "chokes" don't they? Chokes are of limited use in terms of Airsoft replicas, so you'll be looking at buying real steel...
        Sorry bud, did indeed mean Choke. Not so good on my real steel terminology!

Thats what I feared...will just have to keep an eye out for a bargain I guess!

Comment

They aren't common items in the UK, as muzzle brakes are generally frowned upon by shotgun shooters, well, trad ones anyway - the PSG lot are a different kettle of fish lol. Is it actually a muzzle brake you want, or a standoff adaptor for door breaching? As to chokes, they have zero application in Airsoft. On real-steel shotguns chokes are used to modify the spread of shot, on the inner barrel of an Airsoft gun a choke would stop the BB exiting the end of the barrel.

I do know of two muzzle brakes that are available for shotguns in the UK. Both are for the Saiga range (which means they are threaded to M22x7.5). The "cheap" one is nearly £85 once you factor shipping in. The expensive one is £150 or so including shipping.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Coski Find out more about Coski
          Working...
          X