Scar G&G l and Socom Punisher custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scar G&G l and Socom Punisher custom

Yeah im kinda new to this just got my ukara and bought these 2 guns want a xm8 couldn't find 1 that didn't have problems. So i started looking at the scar l got that super happy with how it fires in garden, still waiting for punisher to come wanted tm samruai edge barry burton model but i ain't risking getting 1 for the price they are at.

So the question's i want answering is what should i upgrade on these guns my friend says the scar is fine G&G gear box already tightbore. So what about the pistol.

Re: Scar G&G l and Socom Punisher custom

The pistol is Socom Gear, correct?

It is a WE rebrand and the punisher is a 1911 variant so it's perhaps the most stereotypically inefficient GBB possible, looks beautiful and will hold well enough as a sidearm but the single-stack mags hold little gas and WE have always had problems with pistols apart from their most recent line to a degree although they make great GBBRs.

The Scar on the other hand is made by a company that has recently made really top quality AEGs and are storming airsoft in general pretty hard with such things as their Top Tech AEGs, affordable GBBRs and nigh-invincible Combat Machines and the Scar-L is a beautiful example of their work and wouldn't need touching though that of course depends on what you want out of your guns

There's little point in upgrading for upgrading's sake so do you have a good idea of what you want out of them?
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Re: Scar G&G l and Socom Punisher custom

The man above speaks sense!
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

holyshadow Find out more about holyshadow
      Working...
      X